ALL ARE WELCOME to this celebration of life and its cycles, to this event of movement, massage, ceremony, shamanic drum bath, and group energy healing transmission.
As you may know, Halloween is based on the festival Samhain, which is a day of honouring and celebrating our ancestors (amongst other things). Letting ourselves be open to the love, wisdom and blessings of those who have gone before us gives us strength and support to move forward in life. To consciously welcome the assistance, support and blessings of our ancestors is a great boon, both for us, and for our ancestors, whom are always overjoyed that their love, wisdom and support be received by their descendants.
This event will include:
– movement, to help us raise our energy and awaken and enliven our bodies
– self-massage of our feet with aromatherapy oils, to ceremonially prepare ourselves to receive the blessings of our ancestors
– the use of essences (vibrational remedies) to infuse the lovely energies of nature into the space
– a drum bath meditation, for clearing old energy, and welcoming in new and fresh energy, and to help us connect to and receive and allow the love and inner resources of our ancestors to come through
– an energy healing transmission (through the drumming, and also afterwards in the silence)
Through the drumming everyone will receive individual healing from Justin, the power animals, ancestors and other high vibrational helpers who come to assist us on our journey of inner growth, healing and exploration.
Spaces are £15 in advance, book at www.meetup.com/London-Spiritual-Socials/events/209710962 or £20 on the door. However the number of spaces is limited, so please book to reserve your place.